BOWS & PEARLS



On a rare occasion at work I actually take a lunch.  Today was one of those occasions.   I decided to hop on over to Kohl's, since I hadn't been there in ages.  I've always like Kohl's but sometimes I just don't have the patience (or time) to sort through racks & racks of 70%-80% off racks.  So this time i gave myself 10 mins to dig an of course, found nothing that screamed WEAR ME!! However, I did find these LC Lauren Conrad shirts that were 50% off.  I am in love with both of these beauties!  I think i'm kindof obsessed with the mauve sweater with the bows and pearls.  It's to die for soft!  And gold polka dots? I mean, who could resist! Not me!

If you're a fan of Miss Conrad, head over to your nearest Kohl's or shop online to find some great, inexpensive pieces.


Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment