SPRING AWAKENING


I've been in a spring mentality for last few weeks.  In Dallas we went from 19 degrees & ice to spring kicking in the front door screaming I'M HERE! With Fall RTW fashion week in full swing all over the world, I had to take a moment to enjoy spring.  In nature and not on the catwalk or in stores.  This past weekend I visited the Botanical Gardens in Grapevine and thought this was the best time to take out the new camera and try (really hard mind you) to take decent pictures.  Nature is one of my favorite things to take pictures of.  As much as I love clothes, shoes & all things fashion, we have to take time out to really enjoy what's growing & living around us.  I can't wait for the gardens to be in full bloom in the coming weeks/months.  They are going to be so magnificent & magical.  

{images by P&P}

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment