IT'S IN THE BAG. THE TARGET BAG THAT IS!

For a while I'be been slightly disappointed with the selections at Target, but making a trip there the other day, rejuvenated my love for all things Target.  I've always loved Target's handbags because they are stylish, sturdy, and inexpensive.  I like that I can get several bags and wallets for less than the price of 1 Coach bag.  Don't get me wrong, I love all things Coach, but I don't like spending $300+ on a bag that I may carry a handful of times.  But what I don't mind is spending $34.99 on a beautiful kelly green satchel or even $49.99 on a blue faux croc bag (OMG isn't that an amazing looking bag??).  Which, can someone please find me that blue faux croc bag? It's not online or sold near me.  Please??  I'll be your best friend!  

Please go to your local Target (or online) and spot some of these deals yourself!  

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment