HEAD, SHOULDERS, BOWS ON TOES


I have been in a search for what seems like forever to find a great pair of basic flats that go from day to night, work to out with the girls, or really just for whenever I don't feel like wearing heels. I've tried the Tory Burch Reva flats and it felt like I had a corset around my toes and they just weren't worth the money.  At least for me.  But low & behold, I was wondering around Target Thursday night and I found the cutest Sam & Libby flats with the sweetest bow detail.  And to my surprise, I had to go down a half size.  It's like they were made for people with fat feet.  I'm starting with the basic black, but if I can make it through the work day today, I will be going back for the navy & tan.  Maybe even the soft pink ones that are specific to Target In Store only.  Oh and did I mention they are only $29.99?  If I were y'all, I'd head down to my nearest Target to find these before everyone catches on!

{Shop online here}

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment