Hell on Heels



Saturday night my good friend Pepper invited me to see the Pistol Annies in Ft Worth.  To be honest, I'd heard of these ladies, but couldn't tell you if their song was playing on the radio.  All I knew is Miranda Lambert was in this all girls group, and what right minded Texas girl doesn't just love Miranda Lambert?  
So on a rainy saturday night, we trekked the 50 miles to Ft Worth.  Pepper in her best cowboy boots & myself in my best denim shirt! We ate chicken fried steaks & chicken fried chickens the size of the dinner plates at Riscky's Steakhouse.  And then wandered the Stockyards until the ladies went on stage at the world's LARGEST honky tonk, Billy Bob's Texas.  I may not have been able to see, but i could hear and those ladies sure can sang! 
I suggest if you haven't heard these ladies, jump on over to iTunes, buy the album and see if there are any tickets to their shows still available.  

**This post is seriously picture heavy, but well worth it!!**


{.....y'all}


Chicken Fried Steak the size of a dinner plate.

{Signs you're in Ft Worth}

 
{Pepper's best boots}
 
{The Pistol Annies!!!}


{stunning}

{Hey Sassy Pants}

Y'all come back now.........

{all photos taken by me}

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment