Weekend Wrap Up


We had quite the random cold front come through Dallas this weekend.  I wish it could stay longer, but  I guess I'll just take this as a preview for what's ahead.  The cold and gray weather sent most people to the stores to purchase any piece of warm weather clothing you could buy.  

I of course, headed to my favorite places, GAP & Target, to see what goodies I could find.  And sure enough GAP was having an additional 40% off the sale price & a sale on jeans.  I managed to snag this women's military jacket for about $20! I've been looking for a jacket like this for quite sometime and i scored big time with this one.  Target did not disappoint as well.  I decided to take home these floral leggings for $12.  Cute right?  And now that we can wear casual clothes at work for the rest of the year, i'm excited that I can wear these more than just on the weekends.  

Did you all snag any great deals this weekend?


{Jacket not sold online- similar here  | Leggings not sold online only in store- similar here}

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment