Target + Neiman Marcus


I know it feels like Christmas comes earlier each year, but who knew it would be on October 16th!  Target & Neiman Marcus unveiled their new collection that we have all been waiting "patiently" to see for what seems like ages.  I can't help but wonder if this is going to be mass chaos like the Missoni collection created last year.  However, it may be easier to navigate the collections since it be available 
at both Target & Neiman Marcus. 

Now there's about 50 items by 24 different CFDA designers and prices range from $7.99-$499.99.  I've gone through them all, and these are the top items on my list.  Really, if anyone wants to get me any of these items, well except the children's clothes, I'd be grateful.  Really grateful!  

Have you checked out the look book yet? Which items are wanting?

{Images via A Bullseye View}

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment